Senior Consultant, Business Process Engineering
- You are not required to report into a Mosaic office, however there is significant travel to client locations across North America required for this role.
- Geographic flexibility: This position is open to candidates residing anywhere in the U.S.
The Senior Consultant, Business Process Engineering works closely with clients and the Mosaic project team to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows. This individual interacts with various roles and levels within the client organization and is expected to build credibility and trust to be effective. This individual must display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives. Depending on project availability, this individual may be given non-business process assignments.
Role and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Senior Consultant, Business Process Engineering role are as follows:
- Carries out analysis of present processes and identifies opportunities for enhancement.
- Develops clear and detailed process maps and business requirements.
- Liaises with management to coordinate process improvement project activities.
- Collects information and evaluates processes in the alignment of project and organizational goals.
- Creates documentation of processes and workflows, identifying issues and risks.
- Facilitates workshops with client subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Assists in the documentation of business process reviews in various media channels (including business process flows, word documents, and PowerPoint presentations).
- Attains annual billable hours requirements.
To effectively respond to client and project needs, roles and responsibilities will vary and may include additional responsibilities not listed.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated skills in process mapping.
- Demonstrated ability to gather data, perform data analysis, and draw conclusions to improve operational efficiencies.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
- Ability to present complex concepts for varied, diverse audiences.
- Experience preparing and facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- Strong business/client engagement skills.
- Experience developing business requirements.
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio.
- High-level communication skills and ability to produce documentation to a high standard.
- Ability to effectively work with client executives at Director, VP, SVP and C-Suite level.
- Knowledge of business modeling terminology.
- Innovative, strategic, and solutions-oriented thinking.
- Strong analytical background/technical acumen with ability to gather & analyze data.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines or functional groups.
- Experience and understanding of current trends in a regulated industry (e.g. utility, financial services) preferred.
- Internal: Collaborates with a diverse team for skill-sharing and problem-solving.
- External: Develops trustworthy relationships with clients and project stakeholders. Independently interacts in and effectively navigates through ambiguous and political client environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, financial operations, business process improvement, and/or analyzing business operations, to include two (2) years of experience in the review of processes, procedures, or data analysis.
- Working knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) a plus.
- MBA a plus (not required).
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Position requires extensive travel and ability to sit for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by the position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations due to a physical or mental disability may be discussed with People Operations.
- Work Environment: Work environment can vary greatly depending on client and location. Reliable transportation to and from work location required. Travel may be required depending on client/project needs.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call (425) 254-1724.
At Mosaic, we are invested in our people and are proud to offer a competitive total compensation package. The compensation range considers a wide range of factors that are considered in making hiring and compensation decisions. These factors include, but are not limited to candidate skill set, consulting experience, training and education, competencies, and other business and organizational needs. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Mosaic strives to set salaries at, or near the 50th percentile (midpoint) of the range and it is not typical for candidates to be hired at or near the top of the range for the position. A reasonable estimate for this position is $125,000.00 to $145,000.00. This position is eligible to participate in a discretionary bonus program of up to 6% of annual compensation. The bonus program is dependent on a variety of factors including organizational and individual performance. In addition to the salary and bonus eligibility, Mosaic is proud to offer a comprehensive health and wellness package, a Flexible Time Off program, paid holidays, discretionary 401(k) match, and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Details on Mosaic’s benefit package can be found through the following LINK.
Apply for this opening: https://themosaiccompany.bamboohr.com/careers/169?source=aWQ9NA%3D%3D