Solution Design Architect
Are you someone with a pinch of sales, a dash of creative, a knack for developing relationships and a lot of technology knowledge in your background? If this sounds like you, keep reading! We are looking for a creative solution finder, a risk taker, a visionary, an innovator, a do-er, a change agent, an evangelist for technology, someone that is naturally curious and wants to learn! A generalist in areas of Instructional Design, Project Managing and Coding/Development.
Mosaic is hiring a Solution Design Architect to join our team. This role will be an evangelist for technology with an ability to translate ideas into solutions to solve client business challenges.
The Solution Design Architect will:
- Partner with the Senior VP, Technology to drive the vision and shape Mosaic’s immersive learning capabilities and offerings.
- Champion internal change management practices around digital learning (specifically XR) capabilities.
- Partner with project teams to design, develop, and deliver digital learning (specifically XR) solutions for diverse clients.
- Effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders what is possible and execute a roadmap to get there.
- Apply new approaches and pivot as needed. Develop scalable processes as solutions are refined.
- Build relationships and trust with colleagues, partners, outside partners, and customers.
- Drive projects on time, budget, and quality against defined targets.
- Provide recommendations to improve internal production processes.
The responsibilities of the Solution Design Architect are as follows:
- Support billable operational functions to maximize the efficiency of production/operations: Consulting, Instructional Design, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Development, and Engineering.
- Support the sales process by working as a sales engineer to take complex concepts and translate them to clients as understandable and effective solutions.
- Provide quality control of all work completed for internal and external stakeholders.
- Suggest potential long-term operational/technical direction to meet the overall strategic goals as defined by the Digital Learning team.
- Establish production standards and ensure documentation of systems.
- To effectively respond to client and project needs, role and responsibilities will vary and may include additional responsibilities not listed.
Skills and Experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to influence others to believe that the impossible is possible.
- Flexibility and open-mindedness will be essential for successful job performance and growth in this role. This role is a mix of technology, consulting, leadership, and sales, which will require creative thinking as well as continuous improvement of systems, process, and efficiency.
- An appreciation for defining systems and process improvements while balancing the need to pivot away from process in the name of innovation.
- A balance of being attentive to details while not losing sight of the overall business plan.
- A track record of excellent production and project management skills.
- Top quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude.
- Drive, determination, and resilience.
- An ambition to support the development of the business.
- A complete understanding of gaming platforms like Unity, Unreal, and Cryengine.
- Extensive knowledge of XR technologies.
- Previous experience within learning and performance improvement is an advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands, and arms, talk and hear. Position requires extensive travel and ability to sit for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust Reasonable accommodations due to a physical or mental disability may be discussed with People Operations.
- Work Environment: Work environment can vary greatly depending on client and location. Reliable transportation to and from work location required. Travel may be required depending on client and project needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mosaic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.